Service Request

Contact Us

Please use the Contact Us form to notify Council of work that needs to be undertaken including:

  • Maintenance of Council roads
  • Damage/ repairs to Council facilities and reserves
  • Waste management/control
  • Repairs or development of footpaths
  • Removal of road kill
  • Fire hazards

A Council officer will be in contact with you if more information is required.

If your concern relates to the reticulated water or sewerage systems your request should be directed to: TasWater on 136992.

Concerns relating to the West Tamar Highway, Frankford Road and the Batman Highway should be directed to the Department of State Growth (Transport) on 1300 139 933.

Snap Send Solve

Snap Send Solve is a free app for iPhones or Android smartphones that lets you report issues and provide quick feedback to Council.  Capture via photo and report on common issues such as potholes, litter, broken pavement, damaged playground equipment, etc.  Your report is sent from the app using your email address so that the council can respond directly to you to solve the issue.  To install the app simply search for Snap Send Solve in Apple's app store for iPhones, or Google Play for Android smartphones.  Find out more and see the app in action.

Scroll Top