West Tamar Council is committed to protecting your privacy and managing your personal information in a secure environment.
· We will only collect necessary personal information from you directly and with your express consent.
· When you browse our website, our system automatically makes a record of your visit for statistical purposes. No attempt will be made to identify users except in the unlikely event where it is necessary for legal purposes.
· We will only record your email address if you send us a message and it will only be used for the purpose for which you provided it. We will not disclose your email address to other persons or organisations without your consent.
By visiting and using this website you agree to the following terms:
· Unless expressly stated otherwise, West Tamar Council claims copyright ownership of the content of this website (“the Material”).
· You may download, display, print and reproduce the Material in unaltered form (attaching a copy of this notice) for your personal, non-commercial use. The West Tamar Council reserves the right to revoke such permission at any time.
· Apart from this permission and uses permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, all other rights are reserved.
· Requests for further authorisations, including authorisations to use the Material on this website for commercial purposes, should be directed to the General Manager at wtc.wtc.tas.gov.au.
· The Material has been made available for general personal use only and is provided without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy or currency.
· All access to, and use of, the Material is at the user’s risk.
· The West Tamar Council accepts no responsibility for the results of any actions taken on the basis of information on this website, nor for the accuracy or completeness of the Material.
· Before relying on the Material or any part of it you should independently verify its accuracy or completeness.
· The West Tamar Council expressly disclaims all and any liability and responsibility to any person in respect of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by such person in reliance, whether wholly or partially, upon this website or the Material.
· No warranties or representations are made by the West Tamar Council about this website, or the Material including any warranties or representations as to the accuracy of the Material or its suitability for any particular purpose. We do not warrant that the Material is free of infection by computer viruses or other contamination. We exclude, to the full extent permitted by law, any liability arising as a result of the use of this website or the Material. Where liability cannot be excluded our liability is limited to the resupply of the Material, or the reasonable cost of having the Material resupplied.
· The West Tamar Council will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, including loss of profits arising out of the use of this website or the Material.
· The Material is not intended to be legal advice. Legal or other professional advice should be sought before acting or relying on the Material or any part of it.
· This website may contain links to other websites (“linked websites”). Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
· We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with linked websites.
· Our links with linked websites should not be construed as an endorsement, approval or recommendation by us of the owners or operators of those linked websites, or of any information, graphics, materials, products or services referred to or contained on those linked websites, unless and to the extent stipulated to the contrary.
Security of Information
Changes to Material
· The West Tamar Council reserves the right to alter, amend, vary or otherwise change the Material at any time and without notice to you.
Variation of Terms