Council's objective for the community is: an engaged community where partnerships are established, needs identified and Council assists in achieving sustainable outcomes.
Council directs considerable resources to develop a variety of long and short-term strategic, community based plans that provide the community with a strong sense of ownership. You can view copies of these on the associated pages.
UNEARTHING POTENTIAL COMMUNITY POP-UP SESSIONS STARTING SOON!
HEAD OVER TO THE LATEST NEWS PAGE TO FIND OUT MORE AND GET INVOLVED!
DON'T FORGET: FILL OUT THE UNEARTHING POTENTIAL SURVEY (LINK BELOW)
TO GO INTO THE DRAW TO WIN A $100 GROCERY VOUCHER.
The West Tamar Council Community Plan is up for review in 2017 with the theme: Unearthing Potential.
WE NEED YOU!
· What kinds of things do you think Council should be delivering to our community?
· What are the challenges facing the West Tamar community and how do you think these can best be approached?
· What is the community’s role in making the West Tamar the best place to live, work, visit and invest?
This is your chance to shape the way Council delivers, supports, facilitates and upgrades community related services, events, activities and infrastructure.
HOW CAN YOU GET INVOLVED?
· Fill in the survey online at wtc.tas.gov.au or grab a copy from one of the Council offices to take away and fill out (just don’t forget to return it!).
· Keep an eye out for the Unearthing Potential Community Pop-Up sessions happening throughout March and April – these will be advertised in The Examiner and online.
· Spread the word – grab a sticker, tell your friends, share the details on Facebook.
UNEARTHING POTENTIAL SURVEY NOW LIVE!
Go into the draw to win a $100 grocery voucher* by completing the Unearthing Potential Survey in this url!
Hard copies of the survey will also be made available at Council offices.
NOTE: Personal details are not required when completing the survey, however if you would like to enter the incentive draw you will need to provide your name and contact number.
*Winner will be drawn from the submissions at random.
Watch this space to find out more about how you can get involved in shaping Council's services to the community.
For more information please contact Council's Community Development Officer Kaitlin Roach on 6323 9200 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can access the current Community Plan here: West Tamar Community Plan 2012-2017 (2.3 MB)